Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Coat for Emma


I have left socks briefly to start this lovely coat pattern ...well okay...I am going back and forth, socks are just way to fast, fun, delicious to make...in fact... today more sock yarn is arriving...so excited! Imagine excited  over yarn, I am over the top happily waiting for the mail to arrive. It's a bit colder this week, oh how I love it for knitting, plus it is raining..thundering I am drooling over the sound, so relaxing, calming, the rain pounding on the roof. Oh, mother nature, how nice it is that you are so changeable and good for the soul.


Reningote is the name of this amazing coat design by Nadia Cretin-Lechenne her Ravelry page is wonderful lots of really elegant, shawls, and sweaters, so much more...check it out you won't be disappointed. As for me, well, I will be crocheting to finish the blanket I am working on, and so happy still, I am finishing every project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment